Do’s and Don’ts:
The information below is related to anyone who decides to become an Independent Associate for myEcon, Inc.
- You may use myEcon, Inc. marketing material and self created literature (as long as you submit to myEcon, Inc. for approval.)
- You may create website(s) to promote myEcon, Inc. as long as you identify yourself as an Affiliate, which must be listed on the home page of your web site(s).
- You may use the myEcon, Inc. Independent Affiliate logo as long as the logo has correctly display the a valid registered trademark symbol next to it.
- You may use marketing /auto responders to promote your myEcon, Inc. business. (ex. Aweber, Get Response, ect..)
- You may use in conjunction with your myEcon, Inc. Affiliate referral link myEcon, Inc. marketing websites that are credible to our business format (ex. To get your very own website, or you can visit (www.myEconeShop.com) for all your marketing materials.
- Affiliates are personally responsible for their postings and all other online activity that relates to myEcon, Inc. ALL postings must align with myEcon, Inc. values which are high, Policies & Procedures, Terms & Conditions and Compensation Plan and contributes to the myEcon, Inc. community greater good. (Strict Guidelines Applicable)
- Whenever discussing myEcon, Inc. products, services or the myEcon, Inc. opportunity online in any manner, Affiliates must disclose their full name, myEcon, Inc. ID number and conspicuously identify themselves as a myEcon, Inc. Independent Associate.
You Should Not
- You may not make improper income or product claims, even if true without a clear and conspicuous Income Disclosure Statement visible.
- You may not use third party shopping carts to publicize or sell myEcon, Inc. products – like eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, or self-created, etc.
- You may not self create website(s) to promote myEcon, Inc. without identifying yourself as an myEcon, Inc. Affiliate.
- You may not slander, harass, or agitate any prospect because they are unwilling to comply with joining your sales team or purchasing an myEcon, Inc. product at the time of your expectations.
- You may not use Facebook, eBay, Amazon, or Twitter to market myEcon, Inc. online unless you identify yourself as an myEcon, Inc. Affiliate.
- You may not buy a prospects way into the myEcon, Inc. Affiliate program in hopes of gaining a 100% return on your investment.
- You may not advertise the myEcon, Inc. Affiliate program or any myEcon, Inc. product on any competitors web sites or social media connections.
- You may not use any false or misleading testimonials; including product claims or income claims.
- You may not do anything that may bring the myEcon, Inc. name, brand or Affiliates any disrespect.
For those in violation of any myEcon, Inc., it may result in disciplinary action, which may include fine, suspension, or termination of the offending Affiliate. Further information can be found in your Independent Associates Agreement form, once you become an Independent Associate. If you have any questions regarding the above information, please give us a call during normal business hours.
error: Content is protected !!